Showing all 9 results
Hospital Uniforms Exporter Company in Bangladesh
At work, proper dress is critical. When interacting with customers, makes us more professional and attractive.
The healthcare business, on the other hand, is a very different story. Doctors and nurses nowadays wear uniforms, commonly known as scrubs, in a variety of colors and styles.
Healthcare professionals and workers are replacing their usual uniforms with these medical scrubs.
A medical tunic will help to keep the medical professional safe and protected from any other bothersome substances that may come into contact with them.
Even from the patients who are being treated or the therapeutic substances that are being used.
Producing hospital uniforms is a delicate process that requires preserving the sanitation of the garments as well as assuring the wearer's comfort.
A good hospital uniforms maker in Bangladesh must be able to reconcile these requirements.
Posh Garments is a reputable hospital uniforms exporter established in Bangladesh that produces high-quality hospital uniforms for healthcare workers.
Importance of Hospital Uniform
Hospital uniforms typically consist of two items of clothing: a loose top and matching pants that are particularly intended to provide few areas for contamination to hide, wearer comfort, the convenience of laundry, and the ability to change the uniform when necessary.
Most significantly, hospital uniforms, like any other uniform, provide a feeling of belongingness to the healthcare business and serve as a distinguishing element for the community.
Uniforms for healthcare workers are a crucial part of delivering proper treatment.
Their importance in the medical institution cannot be overstated. Here are some of the advantages that hospital uniforms provide to medical professionals, healthcare institutions, and patients:
- Provides adequate protection: Medical uniforms offer sufficient protection from body fluids. Medical uniforms made of high-quality cloth are thick enough to keep a patient's body fluids from coming into direct touch with the wearer's skin.
- Economically efficient: Medical uniforms are made to be as practical as possible while still being economical. They're composed of high-quality fabric that's both affordable and durable enough to endure even the most thorough cleaning. This means they'll survive for years of washing and wearing and are simple to replace.
- Comfortable: It gives the user comfort and range of motion. Healthcare practitioners have some of the most physically demanding occupations in the world. They are the ones that are asked to stand on their feet during their shift, work long hours, lift patients, and walk around the clinic for hours on end, in addition to being exposed to hazardous germs daily. They require uniforms that provide maximum comfort to execute their tasks effectively.
- Functional: Because of their big pockets and flexibility of mobility, they are meant to make the wearer's task simpler.
- Identifiable: Hospital uniforms, like any other workplace uniform, make it easier to identify the professionals that work at the facility. Unique color combinations or clinic brand prints/embroidery are commonly used to strengthen these identifications.
- Prevents cross-contamination: Cross-contamination is a public health issue that extends beyond the confines of an institution. Medical uniforms that are treated in a specialist facility (rather than in the homes of employees) help to avoid the spread of potentially infectious diseases and viruses. They must be washed with the same care and attention to detail that other medical care linens require.
Why choose Posh Garments?
Here are a few reasons why you should pick Posh Garments to manufacture your hospital uniforms:
- They not only supply you with high-quality hospital uniforms, but they also take the essential precautions to guarantee that the gear created is clean, efficient, and long-lasting.
- Their experienced workers are taught to use several alternative fabrics such as polyester, viscose, acrylic yarn, and other materials to increase the clothing's durability, stability, and predictability, in addition to classic textiles such as woven cotton.
- They have a completely compliant production unit that has been audited by ACCORD, SEDEX, BSCI, and other organizations, ensuring proper harmony between clients and manufacturing employees.
- They protect the safety of their staff and clients by providing a safe working environment with sound building constructions, electrical, and fire safety.
- Around 1200 people were taught how to operate various types of machinery and stitching methods such as fagoting, smocking, pin tucking, and shearing. They're also taught how to add value to a product by finishing it with several types of washes, such as enzyme, bleach, garment, cold dye, and so on. The product may also be embellished with patterns, embroidery, heat press, decorations, sequence, ornaments, and other embellishments.
- With a high percentage of first-time quality approval (95 percent), on-time delivery, Fit Sample acceptance rate, and compliance rating, you can trust their firm to offer correct gear that meets or exceeds your expectations.
Uniforms and apparel are extremely important in the healthcare business. Uniforms protect personnel from pollutants and make their jobs simpler; each uniform and clothing item, whether it's a lab coat or a pair of scrubs, has a specific purpose.
Posh Garments values the opportunity to work as a hospital uniforms manufacturer in Bangladesh and strives to maintain a high level of cleanliness, high-quality fabrics, and cutting-edge technology to create the most pleasant hospital uniforms that also safeguard against contaminants.
They've taken it upon themselves to precisely create clean hospital uniforms for the hardworking hospital workers while retaining sustainability as a clothing firm passively tied to the healthcare industry.
Each item of the uniform is made with the highest care and devotion, using high-quality materials.