- Responsible for Sample quality, construction & measurement
- Planning and organizing all Sample schedules
- Supervising pattern correction
- Analyzing, controlling & reducing cost in an effective & efficient manner
- Establishing & maintaining operational guidelines, procedure & practice
- Sample reviewing with local BD buying office
- Necessary initiative has to take in order to achieve daily & monthly planned target
- Ensuring cost reduction by reducing all kind of process loss & wastage like rejection
- On time sample making
- Evaluating staff performance, ensuring floor discipline.
- Carrying out any other jobs assigned from time to time.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Supervising the work of junior staff & operators.
- Organizing relevant training sessions.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CAD, garments woven, Sample
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have good concept about Planning
- Must have good knowledge about quality management.
- Must have good leadership & Motivational capability.
- Knowledge on Compliance and safety
- Strong Analytical skill
- Problem solving skill, 7 QC tools, 5 Why Analysis, 4W 1 H – It is crucial in analyzing past and current performance and recommending objectives to improve productivity and profitability.
- Must have experience of working on woven tops. Preferably with European buyers
- Knowledge of sample development.
- Updated knowledge on pattern making and garments technology.
- People management skill.
- Computer literacy (ERP)
- Proficiency in reading writing & speaking English.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Nationality : Bangladeshi/ Foreign
Dhaka (Tejgaon Industrial Area)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per company policy.
9th Jan, 2020