Because of the growing number of organizations, institutions, and other service-oriented businesses, the usage of uniform has become a top priority, making it an indispensable part of everyone’s wardrobe. At employment, suitable attire is essential. When dealing with consumers, this makes us presentable and appealing.
The increased supply for work uniforms has driven many manufacturing businesses to extend their production method to the fabrication of numerous types of uniforms, with the aim of promoting a brand and capturing the attention of potential customers. Posh Garments, a well-known manufacturer that has always been on the cutting edge, now offers a diverse variety of work uniforms.
On the other hand, the healthcare industry is a very different tale. Doctors and nurses nowadays dress in scrubs, which come in a range of colors and patterns. These medical scrubs are being worn by healthcare professionals and workers in place of their customary uniforms.
Posh Garments, a famous hospital uniforms exporter based in Bangladesh, manufactures high-quality hospital uniforms for healthcare professionals.
Types of work uniforms
Posh garments’ consumers may be certain of receiving high-quality materials, exquisite craftsmanship, timeless good looks, and unrivaled longevity. They may also anticipate a degree of service that is unusual in today’s world from a company that is firmly committed to a solid set of values.
The uniforms that Posh Garments manufactures are-
- Hospital uniforms: They create hospital uniforms that are both durable and comfortable for nurses and other personnel. The uniforms they supply are highly functional and breathable, allowing wearers to work in them for the entire day without becoming uncomfortable. The uniforms also include plenty of pockets to store all of the necessities.
- School uniforms: They may personalize the school uniforms to meet your specific requirements. As a result of the high-quality cloth they give, the uniforms will be high-quality as well.
- Work uniforms: Business trousers and shirts are among the work outfits they provide for the corporate sector.
Necessity of hospital uniforms
A medical tunic will keep the medical worker safe and sheltered from any potentially harmful chemicals. Even from the patients being treated or the medicinal drugs used. Manufacturing hospital uniforms is a sensitive operation that requires the clothing to be both sanitary and comfortable for the wearer.
Hospital uniforms normally consist of two pieces of clothing: a loose top and matching pants that are designed to give few hiding places for contamination, wearer comfort, laundry efficiency, and the option to alter the uniform as needed.
Most importantly, hospital uniforms, like any other uniform, provide employees a sense of belonging to the healthcare industry and differentiate the community. Healthcare professionals’ uniforms are an important element of providing excellent care.
It is impossible to overestimate their relevance in a medical setting. Hospital uniforms benefit medical staff, healthcare facilities, and patients in the following ways:
- Protection is adequate: Medical clothes provide enough safety from bodily fluids. Medical uniforms made of high-quality cotton are thick enough to keep a patient’s bodily fluids away from the wearer’s skin.
- Economic efficiency: Medical uniforms are designed to be as functional as feasible while remaining cost effective. They’re made of high-quality material that’s both inexpensive and long-lasting enough to withstand even the most thorough cleaning. This implies that they will last for years of cleaning and wearing and are easy to replace.
- Comfort: It brings comfort and range of flexibility to the user. Healthcare workers have some of the most physically demanding jobs in the world. They are the ones that are required to stand on their feet throughout their shift, work long hours, lift patients, and move about the clinic for hours at a time, all while being exposed to harmful viruses on a regular basis. They require uniforms that are as comfortable as possible in order to do their duties properly.
- Functional: They are designed to make the wearer’s duty easier because of their large pockets and agility.
- Identifiable: Hospital uniforms, like any other business uniform, help us identify the professionals who work at the hospital. To reinforce these identifications, unique color pairings or clinic trademark prints/embroidery are routinely employed.
- Cross-contamination is avoided: Cross-contamination is a public health concern that goes beyond the walls of a facility. Medical uniforms that are maintained at a specialized facility (rather than in employees’ homes) aid in the prevention of the transmission of potentially contagious illnesses and viruses. They must be laundered with the same care and precision as other medical care linens.
Why choose Posh Garments for hospital uniforms?
Here are some reasons why you should get your hospital uniforms made by Posh Garments-
- They not only provide high-quality hospital uniforms, but they also take the necessary efforts to ensure that the equipment produced is clean, functional, and long-lasting.
- In addition to traditional materials like woven cotton, their skilled workers are trained to use alternative fabrics like polyester, viscose, acrylic yarn, and other materials to boost the longevity, consistency, and dependability of their apparel.
- They have a totally compliant production unit that has been audited by ACCORD, SEDEX, BSCI, and other organizations, guaranteeing proper harmony between clients and manufacturing staff.
- They ensure the safety of their employees and clients by offering a secure working environment with good building construction, electrical, and fire safety.
- Around 1200 individuals were taught how to use various types of machinery and sewing processes such as fagoting, smocking, pin tucking, and shearing. They are also taught how to add value to a product by completing it with various washes such as enzyme, bleach, garment, cold dye, and so on. Patterns, embroidery, heat press, decorations, sequence, ornaments, and other embellishments can also be added to the product.
- With a high proportion of first-time quality approval (95 percent), on-time delivery, Fit Sample acceptance rate, and compliance rating, you can rely on their company to provide right gear that meets or surpasses your expectations.
In the healthcare industry, uniforms and attire are critical. Uniforms shield employees from contaminants and make their tasks easier; each uniform and piece of clothing, whether it’s a lab coat or a pair of scrubs, has a specific purpose.
Posh Garments appreciates the opportunity to work as a hospital uniforms manufacturer in Bangladesh, and seeks to maintain a certain level of cleanliness, high-quality fabrics, and cutting-edge technology in order to produce the most comfortable hospital uniforms that also protect against pollutants.