- IE background / knowledge will get priority.
- Ensures achievement of production targets and guide production teams to attain targets for the respective unit within given time-frame.
- Concentrates about all kinds of inputs he receives, studies capacity of operation, identifies and removes constraints to make optimistic use of man, machines and materials.
- Directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the production department ensuring that the production plan is adhered to by customer requirement.
- Assures that employee disciplining are effectively administered and that employee grievances are addressed in timely and proper manner.
- Directs and controls the improvement of production processes & reduce all types of wastage by proper planning.
- Good knowledge on Pattern and marker, technically problem solving ability with required quality standard. Technically sound on RMG production. Verify line layout of individual style and adjustment through balancing of machine and skilled operatives. Monitor hourly production and ensure correct method so that the production output is as per the desire limit. Lead safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Minimum degree/ graduate from any university/ college with Practical experienced in a large woven factory.
- Skills Required: Production
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Production, Production Management (Cutting), Production Management (Sewing), Production Management (Finishing)
- Minimum 05 years of experience as an Assistant Production Manager (Woven Garments).
- Willing to Work under pressure.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
Dhaka (Tejgaon Industrial Area)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
18th Dec, 2019